Monday, January 28, 2008

Quotes

Falling in love is awfully simple. Falling out of love is simply awful.

Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.

I can see clearly now both hearts and brain have gone.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

God made us sisters, chocolate made us friends.

Princess, having had enough of princes, seeks frogs.

The drakest hour is just before dawn.

Choice, not chance, determines destiny.

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal.

Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

The people who get on in the world are the perople who get up and look for the circumstances they want. And if they can't find them, make them.

If you want a friend, be a friend.

No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.

Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them. Any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last.

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Parents's speak
What they say: What's this lying on the floor?
What they mean: This is yours. Pick it up!

What they say: I need to have a word.
What they mean: I'm going to tell you off.

What they say: That TV programme doesn't look very interesting.
What they mean: Turn it off.

What they say: It's getting late.
What they mean: GO to bed.

What they say: Your room's a mess.
What they mean: Tidy it RIGHT NOW.

What they say: Are you watching this TV programme?
What they mean: I want to watch something else.

What they say: It's time you learned how to look after yourself as I won't be around forever.
What they mean: Wash up.

What they say: We need to talk.
What they mean: You've done something wrong.

What they say: You must learn to communicate.
What they mean: You must learn to agree with me.

What they say: Go ahead. (with raised eyebrows)
What they mean: Make my day! (Warning: This is not a PERMISSION - it is a dare. Be careful)

What males meant as they speak.

They say: I need space.
They meant: For my other girlfriends.

They say: Let's just see how it goes.
They meant: Back off. I'm feeling pressured.

They say: Would you like a back rub?
They meant: I want to grope you.

They say: Isn't it warm in here?
They meant: I want to grope you and am hoping you'll take your clothes off.

They say: Hi. Your friend looks nice.
They meant: I fancy her and I'm using you to get to her.

They say: Don't get heavy.
They meant: I don't feel the sane way about you.

They say: She's ugly/ a lesbian.
They meant: She didn't fancy me at all.

They say: I'm not ready for a relationship.
They meant: At least, not with you but with others.

They say: I'm very independent.
They meant: I like my own way.

They say: I think we should be free to date other people.
They meant: I already am doing so.

They say: We can still be friends.
They meant: You're HISTORY to him.

Last quote of the day comes from Priscilla! =D

Being together means both have to give in to each other and solve problems together when there are.

No comments: